Las Vegas SX: Post-Race Video

Definitely not the way I was hoping to end the season here in Vegas, but I can’t thank my fans enough for all the support you’ve given me this season. We’ll continue working hard and look forward to coming back stronger in 2012!

1. RMZ ROCKSTAR says:

Come on dude!! your faster than villopoto.. rv2 is good but your better… you got time to play with trucks but dont have time to race in the monster energy cup. What happened to your focus!! lets get it done 2012!

2. Adam griffin says:

RIDE LIKE U USE TOO ! STAY LOOSE AND NEVER BACK OFF ! ADAM GRIFFIN (PIN IT TO WIN IT)

3. martini says:

james my name is martini and im 12 years old i am going to be the best just like u wen i grow up because im goingn to train hard and work to be the best some one stole my bike and my dad is strugling to get me another so i can race dis summer

martini
    p.s ur the best

4. Jersey says:

Great post,I will read your post time to time.thank you!

5. jOHN sMITH says:

wHY DOES HE HAVE TO GO SO FAST OR EVEN WIN HE HJAD SO MUCH OPRESUSRE ON HIM TO BE FASTEST SHIU CANT TAKE A YEAR OFF AND COME RIGHT BACK HE SHOPULD JUST COAST AND OPICK UOP FOFTS TILL FORST COME NATUIRALY TO HI0MT YO

6. jOHN sMITH says:

i WATCHED MANY SHOWS FEATURING BUBBA JAMES STWARD, ANMD i AM MYSTFIED WHEN i SEE THAT HE IS NOT RTACING OUTDOORS THIS SEASON WHAT HAD THOSE SHOWS BEEN ABOUT.

7. drew says:

stewart is still the best rider

8. drew says:

stewart is still the best rider ever evan when he loses

9. BIGDADDY says:

well James if i may call you by your first name…( i like Bubba but i do understand) …even tho we have never met; maybe one day =0) i just would like to say that i think you are a fine young man and your parents should and, are very very proud of your and their accomplishments they have done a marvelous job GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME and i’m praying that you continue to get stronger and return even faster… of which there is no doubt in my mind. Take your time recovering ,practicing and good luck… Well you don’t need luck pimp you have serious skills …. i loved watching you on Speed TV racing and your reality series which i haven’t been able to catch lately… love the scene when you walked up to the beautiful house on the lake i think you were wake boarding and said you wanted to buy it and they said it wasn’t for sale lol you r a blessed man keep Rollin Strong … i will continue to support and pray for you and your family…RACE DOESN’T MATTER YOU ARE AN EXCELLENT RIDER PERIOD!!! AND A GREAT SPORTSMAN JS7 WILL DOMINATE AGAIN (MALE 53 FROM NJ)

10. James whatup!…. you may not read this but I feel obligated to express what’s on my mind, I’m a (black-male) sports photographer from Staten Island, NY… I’m a family dude and dedicated to my craft 100%…. I just want to say that nothing comes easy for us, the struggles of life really suck, I pray that your career continues to blow-up and wish you and your Fam! well, Peace!!!!
    P.S. If you are ever in NYC it would be a pleasure to meet you!
    Lfavorsphotography@gmail.com

11. Unique says:

I Think Everyone Has To Realize That James Is Not Perfect And No Rider Is.! Everyone Crashes Everyone Makes Mistakes So Why Should We Take It Out On One Person? James Has Been Through A lot. He Got Hurt And Had To Miss A The Rest Of The Season In Supercross&Most Of The Races In Motorcross Due To His Broken Wrist.But In His Show Did You Not See Him Determined To Get Back On His Bike? Did You See How Much He Wanted To Hit The Track? He Loves to Ride He Loves What He Does! But Who Are We To Tell Him “Your Not The Greatest” Or “Quit Crying” Because If You Were In His Position I Bet You Would Be Doing The Same Thing He Is: Tryna Get Back and Train For Supercross,Resting His Ankle And Wrist,Getting Himself MENTALLY Prepared For The Race Because Hes Probably Worried Out All These People That Talk CRAP To Him. All I’m Saying Is Don’t Discourage Someone Form Their Mistakes…

• James Anderson says:

Ryan was out all year with a broken leg and came back to win the title. I’m not buying the injury excuse for JS recent performance. It’s a poor excuse for a pro rider.

• Kmack says:

The only person that can beat James is James!! Keep it on TWO and you’ll be # One!!! Slow down a little, stay more consistent!!

12. azza says:

There’s no point James racing outdoors unless he is fully fit, some of those crashes must have taken their toll…… no-one to blame but James though.

TO be honest I reckon Dungey and Reed would kick his butt outdoors, based on current form. and that’s no good for TV…..

13. Randy says:

JAMES THIS IS RIDICULOUS EVERYONE KNOWS YOU DONT LIKE THE OUTDOORS AND COMBINE WITH YOU NOT WINNING THE SUPERCROSS TITLE AND LOOSING QUITE A FEW RACES YOU ARE SIMPLY THROWING A CHILD LIKE FIT…GROW UP AND GET ON YOUR BIKE YOU ARE A RACER OR WERE i SHOULD SAY. STOP PITCHING THIS LITTLE FIT CAUSE YOU DIDNT WIN BE A MAN AND SUCK IT UP AND RACE. CHAD REED IS SHOWING HOW MUCH HE WANTS IT WHY CANT YOU!!

• Unique says:

Why Cant You Be A Fan And Support Him? Like Seriously.? This Website Is For His Fans NOT Haters.!
      -Unique

• Wassa Doodt says:

James needs to realise that all the fame that comes with being a true champion should be respected, thinks he is the gun, way to cockey…!!!

• Trevor says:

mann all yall hattin on bubba. reed… hahahaha who is reed to james? who is ryan to james? who is anyone to the best rider alive???? the man who willl take the G.O.A.T tittle away from ricky retartoo…. i dont care what anyone says james stewart is the best!! you tellin him to man up.. bitch you get your ass on that bike and line it up with stewart, tell me how that goess…. yeahh okay lol dont ever try stewart like that. he will whoop ryan and reeds ass all over the track. i got cash on that too

14. jonathan says:

Please James Stewart, Can you just go your hardest? I know you can do better!

15. steve1 says:

Anyone consider that James had some serious get offs and that maybe his back and neck are still not right? Give him a break, he’s not super human. I’m surprised his back or neck just didn’t just snap during some of those get offs. He’ll be back when he’s ready, you can count on that, but why should he abuse his body to the point where it’s no fun anymore and good on him for backing off when it’s needed.

• Herf14 says:

Man, I thought you was hurt or something.I was looking for you opening day of the outdoor season and no JS7. The announcers didn’t say a word either(what’s that about),but anyway hope you get whatever you need to get done and get back to putting the heat on the rest of the field.

16. wishing says:

i know james probably doesn’t read all these posts but honestly i think he has too much going on to completely concentrate on winning races… think about it. do you see any of the other motocrossers this involved with the public? he has this website, facebook, bubba’s world, all on top of his pre exsisting sposorship agreements. i dont want to start an arguement but i think it is time for james to get back to the basics! and that is ride ride ride….