JAMES STEWART/JGR SUPERCROSS TESTING

Unless you are still cave dwelling, you have undoubtedly heard the news that Supercross superstar James Stewart will be joining the mighty JGR Motorsports squadron for 2012 and beyond… Well, the time has now come for the team to begin testing and preparing the SX Champ’s highly-modified Yamaha YZ450F for the first race of the season, which will take place at Anaheim Stadium on January 7th. James is so ecstatic with testing thus far that he invited us out to his home track in Florida recently to take a look at his progress. Check out the photo gallery to see James ripping on his new steed!

Story and Photos by Garth Milan

1. MZ117 says:

When start the AMA SUPERCROSS 2012???

2. J ……. G ……. R !!

3. Joe P. 155 says:

BUBBA,

IM deployed over in Afghanistan and Will try to catch the races Online, SO cmon man…Show Poto the Real BUBBA.. He will see your Rear fender all season…

• KX racer says:

Joe,

Got some bad news for you. Bubba has been too busy working on bubba’s world to really train.
      RV, Dungey, and everyone else is going to help him realize that in anaheim.

4. G-mon says:

Do you guyz have the video of the practice day on the new yz450f

5. Mike-C-Fast says:

My name is Mike and right now I live in Europe , czech republic I love MX and SX and I do have my MX czech web … I love writing about U man ! Love the way u r and the way u ride !! Please man !!Please !! Get it this year for us ……We believe that U can do it ! Looking good on those pics by the way ! But u already know that :-)

6. Jarrett Stpehens says:

Hi , My names Jarrett And im 13.. i started racing at 12.. and im the best in 3 coutnys James Stewart is the one who inspired me to start mx! your a beast bubba!

7. BP259 says:

I would leave my family to go and ride at the JS7 compound with the two stewart brothers my favourite USA motocross and supercross riders in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GO JAMES AND MALCOLM!!!!!!!!!

8. Brayden says:

Go Bubba you can win the 2012 ama motocross series and the ama supercross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GO BUBBA!!!

9. [...] compound, and at the JGR SX track in North Carolina. Check out a gallery of the action over at JS7.com CATEGORIZED: News, Photos, Supercross TAGS: dirt bikes, james stewart, motocross, supercross [...]

• KX racer says:

You know, must be nice to have two separate test track facilites to prove,,,,,uhm,,, that you can jump a triple.
      Not a hater, as a racer I respect anyone that can ride that fast but you are only as good as your last race.
      I was there when James had to notch it up to keep Windham from passing him, and when he looked back and
      saw KDUB right there, he panicked, crashed and took them both out.
      Last time I saw a rider continually speed up, it was RC and he did not get beat.
      Again as a racer, much respect to the talent, but anyone thinking they are rock stars in the world of motocross only
      makes them look like amateurs to me.

10. Dave says:

Lookin good Bubba!
    Push er hard in 2012 man!
    Good luck!

11. Jason says:

Austin your a bone head…JGR runs Yamaha Bikes

12. Ignacio says:

BUBBA ES EL MEJOR, NO AHY PILOTO QUE LE IGUALE, ES UN ASTRO, LO MEJOR DE LO MEJOR, EN EL 2012 SE LLEVARA TODAS LAS COPAS!!!

13. No momento não existe piloto melhor que James ” Bubba ” Stewart Jr.
    Bubba 1º
    By: Jackson_MX_259

14. Chichi says:

Another day at the office

15. JGS7 says:

be strong this coming season…

16. Austin says:

I wonder if he will ever plan to go back to yamaha. He seems to have had some bad luck with the yami judging from last season. But it is good to see him well and on a bike. Good luck at A1.

17. G-mon says:

How does that blue machine working for you.