Personal Update from James after Crash in Indy

I just wanted to personally take the time to check in with you all after this weekend’s race. Over the past few weekends we as a team have been working really well and built up some solid momentum that carried us straight into Indianapolis. The practice sessions were good. We were able to go fast and the team and I were really excited to get out there and race. But unfortunately it didn’t play out the way we expected it to and I was unable to finish out the night.

As for right now, I’m heading in for further checks and after that we’ll reevaluate this weekend’s race in Toronto. We’ll keep you all in the loop as this goes, but right now I wanted to thank all of you for the support. To my fans, my team, my sponsors, my family, my friends; everyone out there that’s been supporting me; THANK YOU. I’ve seen a lot of posts online, been reading through the well wishes and everything else. And it’s really cool to see you guys looking out for us riders.

James Stewart #7

1. Jason (not the idiot Jason) says:

Geez, James ,if your sitting out Toronto you must be banged up pretty bad and that sucks. Well, if nothing else hope to see ya healthy for the Nationals, and the Nats are real Motocross, not like Supercross which is turning into more of a circus every year. We’ll still be rooting for Malcolm (if that KTM decides to start that is).

• Matt.Racer7 says:

Yeah, that crash looked bad. I’ve had one a lot like that, but i was fortunate enough to not get rammed by two or three bikes. The first hit by Windham’s bike was a charlie-horse to the leg, then it was the head impacts that really took you down, but we’ve seen you walk away from wrecks time and time again and yet you still have the quickest style out on the track (light and fast). Keep up the great riding and try to hone-out all the BS people are talking. Just check out that 2009 season of racing and you’ll see you have it in you!

2. Just the facts, ma'am says:

I heard he was cruising around Ottawa pretending he was a Canadian Mounted Police.

Just the facts, ma’am

3. Peace says:

Stewart pulled out of Toronto from what I hear…. Sad day man. It’s not even worth watching the race knowing he won’t be participating. Get better JS.

4. Alisha says:

Dude we need an update….Race is tomorrow!

5. Inside the Mind of James says:

What do I do? If I don’t race in Toronto, all my fans will feel sorry for me and still worship me. If I do race, it’s only obvious that I’m going to crash and that Canuck dirt really hurts. I guess I’ll take my policeman jammies off and go practice some dumps. I wonder what Cliff would do? I miss G.M.S.

6. Hi James i have left a pm on facebook for you. i hope you get time to read it. i hope your feling better and looking forward to seeing you on the box next round. I wish i was in america o meet you and see you race live. You are a true inspiration to many people and a force to be reckoned with. Thank you if you read this and the pm.

Regards
    Grant Chappell

7. Steve171 says:

James, Hope your in it for the next round, tough break last weekend. RV is getting the wins but your still the fastest man on the track. Good luck…..

8. OleRaestad says:

Get well James! Love to see you ride, you will be the champion for many years ahead! Lookin forward to visit you from Norway:-)

9. Alisha says:

ARE YOU COMING TO TORONTO?????? IT WILL BE PRETTY BORING IF YOU DON’T.

• Collin says:

JAMES we need an update if ure coming to this weekend it will especially be boring if you dont, you always bring something,some kinda of energy to the stadium that makes it much better and if ure not there it wont just be right lol GO JAMES!!

10. Steve says:

How many of you have ridden pro sx or mx. James is fast. He did not crash, he had it saved but got hammered and that is part of the sport. Just get over it let them cont. racing!

11. cycleguy says:

It’s his first season with a new team on a new bike so can’t you just give the man a break??
    Just watch next year, they’ll get it together and win a Championship or two.
    There’s still the Motocross season coming, let see what’s up with that.
    K-Dub has ran over JS7 two times now, what is going on with that? Seems like he may be trying to hurt the man, I’m watching you K-Dub, one more time and I just might have to come find you..
    LOL… YEAH RIGHT !!!!!

12. Gee Mr. Science says:

The time has come for Gee Mr. Science to say farewell to Bubba fans and haters alike. I will especially miss my good friend Cliff Claven. I do hope to hear from you my dear friend. You know how to contact me. Let us all remember, it is a great sport. Riders come and go. It is my personal feeling after witnessing the anger that some poster have displayed, that some may take be taking this all too seriously. Relax people and enjoy the rest of Supercross season 2012.

GO RV2,

G.M.S.

13. Rodney K says:

I don’t understand why the people on here can’t get along. On one hand there are the trolls and the other are the die hard fans. Can’t we all just get along? I mean, some realize the truth and others are too blind to see that he is a never will be. Can’t we all get along?

14. Travis says:

We hope to see you out there this week in Toronto. Get well and kick ass James your the best rider out there! Best of luck to you

15. JS7 Eyewitness News says:

JS7 Eyewitness News
    BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The JS7 News Team has just learned Tim Tebow will replace Bubba for the remainder of the 2012 Supercross season to allow his recent injury to heal. When asked about Tebow having never been on a motorcycle before, a JGR spokesperson replied: “Nobody will even notice that it isn’t James out there.”

16. Cliff Claven says:

Humans and chimpanzees have the exact same number of hair follicles.

17. Jason says:

BTW….Yes that was Jason you saw riding the Hodaka in his grandmas back yard…..looked like a Super Rat…..

18. JAS0N says:

Phoney Jason rings of an oxymoron in itself. Go get em James, but not until you are healthy. (another fan for life)

• Gee Mr. Science says:

Young man,

I have read your post and as a result I feel I must give you some bad news. Regarding the health of your idol, I’m sorry to report, he will never be well. You see my young friend; Bubba suffers from the rare and incurable disease known as “nogginhitisgroundis.” It saddens me to burst your bubble, but Bubba is a washed up has been.

G.M.S.

19. JC says:

10 heats – 9 wins and one 2nd.
    10 mains – 5 podiums with 2 wins
    Only out of top 6 twice with one of those a eighth.
    Most riders would call that a great season so far, washed up! I think not.
    (not counting Indy, due to the tire meets head incedent)

Hope to see you back this week Bubba!

20. Confucious says:

Those who are in the public eye and act the fool deserve what they get.

Unfortunately I must admit that Jason is right – bubba does refer to himself as the black snowman. I will take the hair bit as a reason. Guess I was just angry.

James Stewart fan for life !!!!!!

22. Jason says:

Phony Jason and Courtney, we are still waiting on your proof… Google is your friend.

23. Sterlin Smith says:

Get well James… the race needs you… there’s no one else who can challenge Villapoopo…

24. Burma Shave says:

The trolls deserve birds
    But there is nothing you can do
    So why do you nerds
    Let it get to you

Burma Shave

25. I wonder if the real Courtney is hot? says:

I’m going to guess she looks like Newt Gingrich in a blonde wig.

26. Jason says:

Courtney, we are still waiting…did you google it yet?

• Jason says:

Hey Phony Jason, you are the only one waiting. No one else… just you! You know why? Because no one cares. And we all know that Google is your best friend…. that and spell check. Without those 2 items you wouldn’t be able to make half the posts you make.

James if you read these comments you really need to put red flags or report abuse so we can get rid of this Jackass that has made over 120 comments on here.

James Stewart Fan for Life!!!!!!!

28. Dan Marino says:

For those who continually claim it is the bike, it bodes well for you to remember his interviews concerning the bike, and this was after all of the testing. So, which is it? Is he or isn’t he lying? If he is lying, then you should take a look within and see the type of person who worships liars.

29. Stewart Gilligan Griffin says:

one little two little three little asp(ies) four little five little six little asp(ies) seven little eight little nine little asp(ies) ten little Bubba Lovin asp(ie) boys.

30. sean117 says:

james,please change brands im begging you,when i heard you chose yzf over rmz i knew it was gonna be bad news!! if you want a chance at at another championship you have to talk jgr into a brand switch or you will keep fighting this uphill battle and end up with a career ending crash.you suck in the whoops now and that used to be your strong point.kawi and u went 24 motos straight enough said right

31. Cliff Claven says:

Men fart an average of 17 times a day, and women fart an average of 9 times a day.

• Gee Mr. Science says:

My dear friend Cliff,

The lovely Mrs. Gee Mr. Science is an above average woman!

G.M.S.

• Mrs. Gee Mr. Science says:

Thank you honey. What is up with James bashing? He doesn’t need help in self destruction. If he believed in a power greater than himself, he would be an all time hero.
        I have a lot of respect for Canard for his faith and the others who give up their win to the guy above.
        The secret to success is to give credit for success to a greater power and to take ownership in the rest.

32. Theron says:

these crashes are a sign for u to stop offeding ur body and give your life to christ

For all the people who think Jason is not a James fan you are wrong. There is one person on this board that hates James. He uses so many names now that I have lost count. If you really read his comments they have a similar tone to them. He is ignorant, racist, and just a real dumbass. The other day he wished James had died when he crashed so we are really dealing with a sick-o. This sick-o uses my name constantly he is on here 24/7 week after week.

Jason is a huge James Stewart fan and a great guy!!

James Stewart Fan for Life!!!!!!

• Eric says:

Courtney,
      I too have become rather tired of this jerk. I make my living as a computer system analyst. I have personally been working on find this jerk for the last three weeks. Believe it or not, there are actually two of them. I am happy to say that I now know who they are and where they live.
      Jerk number one is named Token Black. The other punk is Leopold “Butters” Stotch. They both live in a small town in Colorado called South Park. I think it is high time we get them and make them respect our Authori-tay!

Eric Cartman

• Jason says:

Unless you prove that you are the real Courtney by posting some pics, you are irrelevant.

• Jason says:

Show me where I made any racist remark. Please SHOW me. Unlike some of your brethren who use reverse racism on here. Where did I use racist terms such as whitey, honkey, slope, darky, naggr, slope, kike, spook, wop, gook, or any other. Since you can’t, shut the f*ck up.

• Jason says:

Oh, I never said die in any of my posts. Can you prove it? Otherwise, shut the f*ck up.

• Courtney says:

Your own words “too bad you didn’t die. try harder OK” You are an ignorant sick bastard. Really get a life !!!!!

James Stewart Fan for Life !!!!!!

• Jason says:

Oh, wait… Whose name is used? Need to come up with better proof than that. You can do better.

• Jason says:

Hey Phony Jason, you’ve just been served! You asked for proof of your racism and Courtney served it to you on a silver platter.

• Jason says:

@the phony phony Jason

Apparently you didn’t read it close enough. So I will ask you, show me the proof. You are just as lame as she is in her poor attempt.

34. Greg Marino says:

James…ditch the “backwards thinking motorcycle” and fast for a mount that suites you. In my 44 years of AMA Amateur Motocross…and never missing a single season…and the hundreds of professional races I’ve spectated, I’ve NEVER seen a racer more DIS-connected with his motorcycle than you are on the Yamaha. Yeah, I know.. so and so can make it work for them and blah,blah,blah. But, ever since you parked you talented rear end over the YZ…it’s been a never-ending uphill battle. (And picking yourself up from the ground) Experienced eyes from the side-lines may not be able to recognize the specific problem but WE CAN recognize the pathetic DIS-connect between you and your machine…even when it appears all is fine and dandy. (And, isn’t MX/SX about man AND machine?)

From the cheap seats James…start thinking green, red or whatever. But whatever you and JGR do, ditch the “tuning forks” before it pitches you for we hope isn’t the final time.

35. Cliff Claven says:

It is a little known fact that crickets can hear other crickets from a distance of 2.75 miles.

36. Smier says:

I’m really looking forward to seeing you in Toronto James, hope you feel better by then. If not come anyways and have a fan dinner!

37. Beyond the Common Bubba Fan says:

World MarketsNorth and South American markets finished lower today with shares in Brazil leading the region. The Bovespa is down 0.79% while Mexico’s IPC is off 0.53% and U.S.’s S&P 500 is lower by 0.30%.

38. JS7 Eyewitness News says:

JS7 Eyewitness News
    BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The JS7 News Team has just learned that a spokesperson at Haines City Memorial Hospital has just announced that the career of James Bubba Stewart is on life support and appears to have been for quite some time. When asked if there was any hope for the fallen idol, the spokesperson replied: “we have tried every excuse we can think of, only a miracle and some talent can save him now.”

39. JS7 Eyewitness News says:

JS7 Eyewitness News
    BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The JS7 News Team has just learned that a magnitude 7.4 earthquake with an epicenter in Guerrero was felt strongly in Mexico City, the rouge haters, Cliff Claven and Gee Mr. Science, are suspected of causing this seismic event.

40. Max Kennedy says:

Don’t listen to all the nay sayers, just go out there and have fun.That’s why you started riding for in the first place.Have faith in your team and equipment and go out there and blow the doors off the competition.

• Marcus says:

We will be here until wonder boy changes his attitude. The funny thing about it all is that people on here swear up and down that he cares about his fans. The ONLY thing he cares about is money, he doesn’t give a shit if you live or die. Take a look at a statement made earlier about taking fans out to eat – are you all so naive to think that he pays out of his pocket for it? Honestly, we don’t give a rat’s ass if he crashes, gets hurt, or not. He is NOT a role model for impressionable youth. If so, then how?

• Kevin Lang says:

I think it’s funny how you can talk crap about someone on THEIR web site….hahaha. You actually came here to talk smack, you sound like you need a friend or a life. Unless you can cash the checks your mouth is writing….I suggest you relax. James hope you get better….don’t let these haters bring you down. See you on the track soon.

• alexander says:

Honestly why do you even care, when u hate him that mutch!! Spend your time on some other site if you dont like this then.

He may not pay from his own pocket but he IS THERE FOR HIS FANS. i dont give a crap if he makes mutch money. It aint about the money stupid, we like him beacuse he rides like a rocke n roller!!!

//Alex the Swede

41. dantraxx says:

best wishes and hope to see you soon on you´re bike! you´re the best pilot on AMA SX!!

My favorite!!

Good recovery!!

Nuno Dantas

42. Grammar Police says:

Someone needs to proofread the blogs before they are published for the world to see. One can’t complain when they submit inferior work.

43. m83 says:

5 SUPERCROSS STARS ONE LEFT! GUESS RYAN GOT THE LUCKY EASY GOLDEN GAUNTLET TICKET THIS YEAR? AGGH WELL AT LEAST WITH JAMES OUT EVERY WHITE BOY IN A TRAILER PARK AND A DALE SR T SHIRT WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO BE HAPPY ABOUT LOL. NOTHING LIKE THE BOYS STUCK IN 1980 OR 70. BUT ALL WHITE TRASH JOKE ASIDE,, VARY SAD,, AMA HAS TO LOOK INTO THIS,, CANT KEEP LOOSING 80% OF THEIR STARS. YOU KEEP DOING THAT YOU WONT HAVE A AMA SUPERCROSS ANYMORE OUTSIDE OF SOME HICK TOWN IN BOONIES. A FEW OF US MENTIONED THAT ALSO,, FEEL THE SPORT WILL INDEED DIE, IN A RECESSION WORLD. ABOUT 6 MORE YEARS OF IT BEFORE ITS ONLY OUTDOORS AND THAT’S ALL BOONIE FEED. KINDA SUCKS BUT OH WELL.

• m83 says:

i be talkin stupid

• Marcus says:

The interesting part is that before the buck toothed wonder got caught kissing a tire, he was so far back that he became irrelevant. Interesting. The self proclaimed fastest man on the planet was never a factor in this series. Some blame it on the bike, although that is the weakest argument that can be made – but someone will always be looking for something to blame. Just because you choose not to believe the facts doesn’t change the facts. Face it, buckwheat is a has been, washed up, dirty rider. He needs to retire before he hurts someone (not himself, because is less important than a cockroach) – the writing is on the wall. Time to go.

• Grammar Police says:

@ m83
      Since you called the white people “whities”, does that make you a darky?

• Jason says:

Hey m83, neither you nor anyone else has the right to claim racism at any comment, since you so blatently used racist remarks in your post. Go f*ck yourself.

44. H-MAN says:

I wish that Bubba would teach me the finer points of dirt naps. Is that too much to ask? I mean, out of all the money he gets paid for public appearances, “hosting” dinner, pretending to be a cop, and all of the other stuff, he should be able to give me a lesson or two.

45. H-MAN says:

If they hate then let’em hate and watch the money pile up…

46. Delta 2-9 says:

Juliet Alpha Mike Echo Sierra Sierra Tango Echo Whiskey Alpha Romeo Tango Sierra Uniform Charlie Kilo Sierra Alpha Sierra Sierra

47. MXGIRLFRANCE says:

HI JAMES,

HOPE U WILL GET BETTER SOON ! I WAS SAD WHEN I LEARNT U DIDN’T PARTICIPATE TO THE RACE BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT IS YOUR HEALTH. DON’T TAKE TIME TO READ OR TO LISTEN THE HATERZ. YOU’RE AN AWESOME PERSON. U KNOW THAT U CAN GIVE THE BEST OF YOU. JUST ENJOY YOUR RACE AND YOUR FAN WILL BE HAPPY. WE DON’T CARE OF THE RESULT. SEEING U ON THE TRACK IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING IN THIS CHAMPIONSHIP. MUCH LOVE FROM FRANCE. XOXOXO

• Jason says:

How do you know he is an awesome person? Is it because he is a dirty rider or a felon? By the way, is the Caps button glued in the lock position?

• hep says:

James was not charged with Felony , what country do you live in Moron !

• Marcus says:

Oh yeah, I forgot. He ran around like a little boy pretending to be a cop. Don’t give me any of this shit about it being a mistake, because that took some forethought. Although, with bubba’s limited intelligence it isn’t surprising.

• Smitty75 says:

Jason, if you have such a problem with Stewart, why are you on his site reading his posts? If you have been around MX for any period of time, you would at least have some respect for James. Since a PW-50, he has been absolutely tearing it up year after year. He has brought more excitement and attention to MX than any other rider, and any true mxer would agree with this. So what he doesn’t win everything, he busts his ass week after week trying like hell. Maybe you should get off your computer and go put a couple laps in at your local mx track and see what it actually takes to perform at his level. F-em stewart, get better and give the hell…

• Jason says:

First, because I can. Second, a public figure who pulls stupid stunts and tricks deserves it. The only thing he brings to this sport is a menacing attitude. His thuggary on the track is deplorable, but hey, whatever it takes to win, right?

• Smitty75 says:

Well at least with every idiot comment you post on here, it brings more attention to Stewart and his team. This is the most posts in a short amount of time I have ever seen on here. Congrats. I’m not really sure what you are trying to get out of this, but you sure put in a lot of effort to keep up with Stewart and his career and helping him out with his site. I think we have us a closet Stewart fan.

48. gaboi says:

y yall be hatin mane dats stupid

49. JS7 Fan says:

I hope you get well soon James. All of your fans love you and want to see you racing, and most importantly, we want to see you healthy!

50. 07MotoXMom says:

Get well soon James. Your having a bad season that happens in Motocross, actually in any sport it happens. People can be so mean, like to see them try to put in all the hard work it takes to do this sport, the dedication, the practice, the fitness routine, the riding & all that it takes to be a MX racer. Our entire family rides but only our son races, we know how hard it is & what it takes. Its not over until its over, you never know what can happen in this sport. Hang in there, James. Hope to see you back soon & riding the outdoors, we’ll be Budds Creek Fathers Day weekend, hopefully this year you will be too, looking forward to seeing you ride there, a track our son rides & races with pride !