2014 Red Bud MX: Photo Gallery

1. tired of being a fan says:

I’ve been a fan since first watching you in 2002 in the 150 class; you had the talent to be the greatest rider of all time betting Jeremy McGrath. But you decided to go off and be a reality TV star and wasted what you had; now your slow you go down almost every race, it seems like you don’t even try to win any more. No matter what, when you race I still follow you and route for you to win and I’ am always disappointed and let down again and again. You said next year would be your last season, please do me and all of your fans a favor and retire now, I don’t won’t to go through another year being let down. I’ am just tired of being your FAN.

Well now, what is the excuse this time? Drugs? The bike? Just what is it for the greatest has been? There is always next year! Bahaha!

3. Sycuan says:

He never become a champion again.. Always struggling!!!

4. Sycuan says:

Stewart…. What happened to you in the 2nd moto (Budds Creek) you’re gettin slower…slower and slower. Hope you will improve your speed next week.

5. asp says:

JUST READING SOME OF THE COMMENTS FROM THIS “COURTNEY” WHAT A TOOL, HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ABLE TO AFFORD A BIKE OR EVEN KNOW HOW TO RIDE ONE, WHAT A COMPLETE JOKER. BEST RIDER EVER TO SIT ON A BIKE AND THAT COMES FROM THE “GOAT” AND IN HIS WORDS NOT MINE, MOTOCROSS AND SUPERCROSS HAS BEEN TAKEN INTO A DIFFERENT LEAGUE BECAUSE OF HIM AND WHAT HE HAS DONE IN HIS CAREER.

YOU DONT HAVE ALL THE MILLIONS FOR NOTHING, STAY OFF THIS WEBSITE YOU JEALOUS JOKER.

BEST RIDER EVER.

• Courtney says:

I am sorry but I use to post here a long time ago. I left because of this jerk that keeps using my name. For some reason this idiot that uses my name has not forgotten me. I would never say anything against James he is my all time favorite rider and always will be. I have watched him since he was a youngster and nobody rides like James does. I have stood by him thru the good and bad. Please do not let this a hole fool you he has being doing this to me for years. I always want to post but know if I do he will come up with the crap that he does post.

Now lets go get this weekend James !

James Stewart Fan For Life !!!!!!!

What’s up James!!

Great job sticking it out this weekend. What can you say man? You put in all the hard work you can, gear up and hope for the best but sometimes it doesn’t pan out. The great news and what’s always a win for me in my books is you walking away from a weekend healthy enough to race the next. From here on out that’s going to be the most important thing.

One thing you can definitely do now is race without a lot of pressure. This thing has slipped pretty far out of reach to be trying to go out there and put it all on the line. But one thing is for sure, if you just start winning motos again it may just fall back within reach. Only time will tell but the answer is just the same. Go out there with a few main intentions … first of all … stay healthy enough to be the number one contender for the supercross championship next year …. and secondly … keep a cool head and go out there to win races simply because that’s what you can do and what you like to do. That’s it.

Man, even watching the youtube video a second ago …. watching you climb off your bike after having so many problems … I still sat there and thought “Dude! Who cares how things go sometimes, you get to ride bikes for a living!” It may be a little naive, but bikes were my first love and you get to go live that love every day and get paid for it. And that’s the thing no one can take from you, the awesome livelihood you have. And that’s exactly what I think you need to focus on, doing what you do because part of you just loves to do it. You get to go out there and bang with all the fastest guys … the Chad Reed vets …. the Ryan Dungey machines … the Ken Roczen rookie sensations … and you’re still up there, that guy that no one can count out for the win each and every moto.

You’re living out a legend right now and a legacy that no one will ever be able to redo. And no one will ever know what it’s like to be you out there all your life, living a “unique experience” in the world of motocross, breaking down barriers and doing it as unapollogetically as you have. You’re just in a phase of your career where no one can take anything from you and anyone who is doing anything besides enjoying the wonder you bring to this sport is doing themselves a huge injustice. And that’s all there is to say.

If you just keep your head to the sky and your nose to the grind stone all of this will pay off. You’ve got to keep heart if you really want this. You’ve got to let everything become fuel to your fire. You’ve got to say to yourself that every kick in the teeth is going to make ultimate victory even sweeter when it comes. And you have to be patient enough to wait for it. I believe in you. A lot of us do. And it’s for good reason. We’re not just hoping in a “great vet hype”. You’re the real deal. An artist on the bike with a heart of gold and iron. That’s worth believing in.

Set your sites on your next goal and see every win in the meantime as a bonus and a potential shot at redemption this season. That’s all you can do. My prayers always. Peace and blessings to you and your family. You’re blessed, don’t forget that. Trials will be trials but through faith and perseverance they can only make you stronger. See you at the top podium very soon. Peace.

7. dbone says:

Courtney the troll get a clue dicknose, go back under the desk where you belong

8. ryan says:

Ur still the guy we all want to win. Your bad ass,.but your too aggressive after bad start. You have 20 + laps to catch those guys, if your a second faster every lap, youll catch up. Well, your my hero and if your not winning, im not into watching. Come on stewie, kick some butt!

9. tony says:

I hate to see you crash Bubba but at least you are going for it. They scrub off of your scrub; it’s not always the final results that reveal the heroes who are willing to dig the deepest…people who just cruise around aren’t proving much 1st or 10th. Chad is now top 10 cause he let off the gas. If you keep it pinned to win so will I in life. But if you take your time that’s ok too we know you are a winner.

Ho hum, how does the saying go – another year, another non-factor? What’s the excuse for this season? It can’t possibly be the bike.

11. EricBC says:

James……Keep your chin up! The outdoor title hopes are gone and that sucks, but you’re still a top competitor. We all know you’re capable of winning. There’s new talent racing 450′s, and that makes it more exciting, but we know you’re the man who can show them the fasted way to the checked flag. Stay away from those first turn pileups , inadvertent contact with other racers and get to the front where you belong! You can still do this!

• Courtney says:

This seems like a continuing pattern for the great dirt taster. Maybe he should stick to a big wheel or something…yeah, he could put a blue light on it and chase after kids pretending to be a cop. That way, he can hang out with people of his own mental ability.

• Daniel says:

That’s so true what you said and even a little funny in a way because it is true – that all the best riders in the world still have to sit back and let James show them what’s possible and the fastest way around the track. If it were a rule that the first person to do something new could have a patent on it for the first 10 laps, he’d win most races hands down.

Awesome post dude.

Monkey see monkey do…

• michael says:

hay Courtney I never here you say anything about any white washed up riders like reed short Tedesco just downing james all the time your nothing but a racist peace of shit and you no u cant ride at that level you don’t like him because he is black and on a dirt bike you need to get a like

• Courtney says:

At least I know how to use proper grammar and not look like a total idiot. Monkey see, monkey do.

• Michael Lubrich says:

Courtney – you are the lowest of human scum. If you don’t have anything nice to say – please take a hike. James is one of the best racers ever to bless this sport. He’s shown us over and over again that he has incredible skills – far and above all but a handful of the very best. And on any given day he can go head to head with even those and beat them. This is not opinion – this is fact. What can you lay claim to other than you are a bigoted a**hole who should be banned from posting your comments which offer nothing but belittlement. Hit the bricks and leave these comment fields to those who recognize true talent – which James Stewart has in droves!